Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Out with the Old.....Getting ready for the new!



The SU Retirement lists are out!
These stamps, accessories, and Definitely Decorative items are only available till June 30th.
Click Here For the Retiring Stamp List
Click Here For the Retiring Accessory List
Click Here For the Retiring Definitely Decorative List
These items are only available while supplies last. You can contact me to place your order or go directly to my Demonstrator web site to place your order.

The 2011/2012 Idea Book & Catalog will be released on July 1st. Please let me know if you would like the new catalog and I will add you to my "waiting list". Stay tuned for information about my upcoming New Catalog Party. I am putting together a fun day of stamping, raffle prizes, food, and of course the New SU 2011/2012 Catalog & Idea Book! This will be a RSVP only event and lots of fun! Contact me if you are interested and I will make sure you are on my mailing list.
Thanks for stopping by!
T

No comments: