Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Hi! Back again with a few more Card Buffet cards. I designed this gate fold card as a birthday card.  I like to offer different kinds of folds and such so this was a good choice. I used some of the retiring DSP and the Cupcake Punch. I love to punch the cherry out of the Glitter Paper, it's so sparkly!

Here is another on of the cards that fit into the regular sized envelopes. I used Old Olive, So Saffron, and Whisper White card stock. I used the Love & Care Hostess Level 2 Set for the stamps. A little bow out of the retiring So Saffron Ribbon and jeweled brad and there you have it! 


I hope you have enjoyed these cards from my buffet. Simple and quick, the best way to make a bunch of cards for all occasions. Try posting a comment to let me know what you think...I hope the comments are working again. 
Smiles, 
T

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Tina, love the cupcake gate fold card. Is that a punch that SU! sells?

Christina Dowty said...

Yes, Deb. It is a Cupcake Punch that SU sells. Isn't it adorable! It has a matching stamp set too. :o)