Friday, June 3, 2011

Prepping for card classes

Well, I am trying to figure out what I want to make for this month's card class on the 18th so I was playing around with some stamps and stuff. I just made a few things and one of the cards is way to detailed but it was fun to make. I figured I'd share what I have made so far, not that I have selected these for my class yet, but just because they are cute. I CASED all of the ideas off of the Stampin' Connections site for demonstrators.
This one I cased from Vicki Burdick. Isn't it lovely? She had a few other elements on hers and used some different stamps but I thought it was lovely and had to make one. See that ribbon? A strip of super sticky tape and some ribbon folded back and forth....oh! and the ribbon is our Vanilla seam binding sponged with Baja Breeze. I just love versatile accessories!
This one I cased from Jen Arkfeld. Such talented demonstrators! I just love the easel cards. I used the Strength & Hope set from the Summer Mini. Can you tell I was feeling BLUE today? :o)
This beautiful butterfly card was cased from Kimberly Dawn Lewis. I'm not sure what she used but I tried to use what I had. Sizzlet Butterfly and Big Shot Butterfly Die, I added pearls all over and a Wish Big greeting for a Birthday. A lot of work, but fun. 
Let me know what you think! 
Have a great weekend!
T


No comments: