Sunday, November 21, 2010

Fantastic Stampin'Up! Sale Tomorrow!!!

I have just been notified that Stampin'Up! is having a fabulous ONLINE SPECTACULAR SALE starting tomorrow. My Digital Studio will be offered for 50% off! That is a fantastic deal! Imagine creating your own Christmas Cards and Digital Scrapbook Pages for the holidays. Designer Fabric will also be 50% off. There will be many other items on sale as well so visit my website on Monday to see the great deals being offered.
Remember, you can order from my site 24/7 and it will be sent directly to you. OH! DID I MENTION FREE SHIPPING on orders of $150 or more???? Yes, FREE! Get together with your friends to place an order to save even more! Not to mention the 50% of a starter kit sale that is happening now as well. Get $300 worth of product for $87.50. Now is a super time to join, even if you are only wanting to be hobby demonstrator and get the 20% demo discount to purchase your own goodies.
This is a rare event. So check out my website and place your order online, starting tomorrow, Nov. 22, 2010. Visit http://www.thecrazystamplady.stampinup.net or contact me for more information.
Happy Shopping!

No comments: