Friday, November 19, 2010

Boxes, Bags, & Tags Class

These are some of the projects I was going to teach at my class Sat., Nov. 20, 2010.  Aren't they cute? 


This is a little box that can hold several different items, I made this one to hold my irish cream truffles. It also holds Christmas tags. I will wrap it with a ribbon and put an embellishment on top to complete it.


These box bags are ideal for all kinds of gifts. Quick and easy to make and adorable coverings for those Birthday or Christmas gifts.


Tags and bags anyone? The SU Tags til' Christmas stamp set makes oodles of tags in minutes and the box or bag are perfect holders. These make perfect gifts for the upcoming season.  If you are interested in making any of these projects please contact me and we can schedule the next class!

1 comment:

Zane said...

Great reading your ppost