Monday, November 15, 2010

Christmas Stamp-a-Stack #2

Friday night was my second of 3 Christmas Stamp-a-Stack classes I am hosting. It was a fun group of ladies, some ol' friends and some new. We made 10 more cards (5 designs, 2 of each) and made sure they were all sparkly! I am all about the sparkles. I am sorry that my pictures don't show the beauty of the shimmer and sparkle. I will be working on my camera and lighting skills. Here are the lovely creations that the ladies made:
Santa's Suit....I have seen other Santa cards but I wanted his shirt to open so I designed it so the belt was held down by the mitten on the right hand side. He's all sparkly with glitter and shimmer spray but it's difficult to see. His inside looks like this...
I thought about making the inside his t-shirt or long johns but didn't have time to work that out so I used the Top Note die and I think it works.
I borrowed this card from my upline and have seen it on the Stampin'Up! demonstrator website. Very simple and elegant. I used red Stickles and shimmer spray to make it sparkly.
Well, I am having a problem posting all of the pictures so I will have to try again later. If you can't wait till then you can view the rest of them on my friend Cathy's blog http://scrappincatscreativeendeavors.blogspot.com/ She has lots of other fun stuff on there that she has created.
See ya later!

No comments: