Saturday, December 18, 2010

Fa la la la la....

I am just about finished decking my halls with boughs of holly....and I wanted to share a few more pics with you. I am hoping to get some last minute stamping and crafting in before next week now that the decorating has been checked off the "List." I was able to find a small garland in my stash of Christmas stuff to decorate for the kitchen window. I loved the candy theme a lot so I will probably expand on this next year but for now this is what I have come up with.....
I like to add a little bit of Christmas to my garden window as well so I re-arranged the plants and such and added a few Christmas touches.
On the bottom is the Christmas Cactus Joel's grandmother gave me a clipping from years ago....maybe 10 years? Anyway, I just love it but until last year I couldn't get it to bloom. This year will be the second year it will bloom and has pink buds all over. Yay! I am so happy! Ok, so enough of my green thumb....
This is the left side of the window. I placed pictures of my girls in the window because I hate to do dishes and thought It would make it easier to do if I saw their smiling faces. :o) Here's the right side....
 
Just a few Christmasy things intermixed with my regular display of things.....

As you can see, the mini tree looks great next to the sink and window too. Maybe doing dishes will be a bit more cheerful...at least till the end of the month......


No comments: