Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Christmas Decorating

So, I thought I would share with you a few pictures of my Christmas decorations. I still have a bit more to put up to complete it, but I have a pretty good start. Here's my tree...

...I like to change it up every year but I stuck with a more traditional look this year. I used turquoise and browns last year. We have a bunch of ornaments that we have gathered over the years and I am able to separate out certain ones to create a theme on each of my small trees. Here's a snowman tree....

I actually forgot to put the lights on this little one so I may have to take it apart and re-do it in order to put the lights on it. I haven't decided. I just love, no.....LOVE snowmen! I have collected them for years and I just think they are soooo cute! I have more but they are not all out yet. More pics to follow on these guys.
Here's the begining of my kithchen decorating. I'm going for a "candy" theme here. It's very festive! I can't wait till it's all done so I can share some more pics!

Oh! And I just had to share a picture of this adorable word art that I purchased off my friend Jen's Etsy shop. You can find it here http://www.etsy.com/shop/createdbyjen. She does word art among many other things and is so creative! You may have seen the one I posted earlier from the night she showed the Crazy Ladies how to make them. I just loved the snowglobe....don't you?


I hope you enjoyed my pics. Check back to see more in a day or so...."Jingle Bells....Jingle Bells....."







http://www.etsy.com/shop/createdbyjen

1 comment:

Jill said...

Your home is looking so festive! I love all those Christmas trees w/their themes. Oh, and I LOVE that word art~ soooo cool!
Hugs,
Jill