Saturday, December 18, 2010

Cookie Exchange Paper Bag Book

I finished the cookie exchange book finally. I just have to print out the names of the contributors to paste on each recipe shared. I left a spot for this since I can't decide if I'd like it handwritten or printed? What do you think? 
I used some die cuts of snowflakes and mittens throughout. I added a lot of stickles glitter. (It doesn't show up very well in these pics.) I also shimmer sprayed everything. It's a very cute book and I love it. I was going to give it away, but decided I will have to make another since I can't bear to part with it now.

 I used blues, reds, ......

greens, beige,  ....

 turquoise, and pinks.....
 It all flows together really well since those are the colors in the patterned paper I used. If you are interested in the instructions just email me. I also have a file with the recipes, though you may wish to use your own.
This can be used for lots of other recipes as well. I was thinking of putting together a BBQ/Summer one....maybe not just yet....too cold.....anyway, I'd appreciate any feedback you may have so leave a comment or send me an email. Thanks for stopping by again. Until next time.....

1 comment:

Scrappin' Cat! said...

Oh my goodness, that is stunning! Love it.