Thursday, June 7, 2012

New Catalog & a Play Day!

IT'S HERE! The 2012-2013 SU Catalog is here! It went live on June 1st and is filled with wonderful new stamps, accessories, and In Colors. Get yours today! Host a workshop,  call me, email me, or attend my next Card Buffet on June 22, 2012. I look forward to sharing all of the NEW goodies with you.


A couple of weeks ago, my friend Cathy @ScrappinCat'sCreativeEndeavors and I got together and made a variety of cards. We got to play for almost a whole day! I so look forward to the time we get to spend together crafting, we really have a good time. We decided to CASE cards on Pinterest. Copy and Share Everything is what CASE stands for, in case you didn't know that already. :o) Here are the cards we made:



The idea for this first one was found here. It's from Becky Roberts . I just love her stuff. Her design had a flower on it and I decided to switch it up an make it a butterfly and added it to this month's card buffet. I really like to textures and colors of this one. We used the Everyday Enchantment DSP from this year's Sale-a-Bration. I wish I had bought more of this paper! We also used the fairly new Labels Framelits. I am really starting to like them. They can be used for frames, labels, even a cool way to enhance a saying. Cathy dressed the inside of her's with a framelit, you can see her's here.

Cathy found this one here. It was made using the New Bright Blossoms set. I loved the simplicity. This is becoming a favorite set of mine. 

Cathy found this card here. It's made with the Mixed Bunch stamp set. This one flower is my favorite. We liked it so much we did it in red as well!

 It's simple and fancy. I made another card like this that looks like snowflakes. I will post it another day. These ones have pearls added, but they also look great with glitter, what doesn't???

This is another design found on Pinterest. It's from Becky Roberts again. I just love her style. I changed mine up a bit by turning it, but that's all. We used the same colors and paper. Mixed Bunch is such a fun set. 

Cathy found this fantastic card on Pinerest. It's a gate card. I just love the way it criss crosses to close. You can see the video tutorial here. Frenchie's designs are wonderful and fun to make. 

Here's another Becky Robert's design. Isn't the cut out adorable. I've been seeing a lot of this kind of design. This one also has Blossom punches punched out and embossed. then glued to the top of the card to add some texture. You can see the inspiration card here.
Well, thanks for letting me share with you this fun day of stamping. Lot's more to come with new stamp designs and such so check back often. 
I love to know your thoughts so let me know what you think by sharing a comment. 
Until next time....
Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

Kazza said...

great cards :)
I am now following you from SC and I would love you to follow me too. www.kazzasworld.blogspot.com