Thursday, July 7, 2011

New Stuff

I just love NEW stuff, don't you? I recently received these two hostess sets and have been having fun making cards and such. Have you seen the new In Colors yet? I worked up a few cards using some of them today and thought I'd share them with you. This first one was made using the Hostess Set Simply Soft (W122565/C122567). 
I chose In Colors Pool Party and Island Indigo. I also added a message using Four Frames (W123440/C123442). I found the inspiration for this card Here. This is called a Joy Fold Card. So many fun things to do with this card.

Here's the inside.

I used Pretty in Pink and Pink Pirouette with this card. I also used the Precious Butterflies Hostess Set (W122515/C122517). I added the Beautiful Wings Embosslit die (118138). A couple of pearls add some bling. 

Look at how lovely the inside turned out! I love this set and can't wait to do more with it.
This is an easel card made with the Beautiful Butterflies Bigz Die (114507). I used Baja Breeze card stock and embossed it with the Petals a Plenty Folder (116824).
Well, that's all I have for you today. Hope you are enjoying the New Idea Book & Catalog as much as I am. Smiles, 
T


No comments: