Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Love & Care

This hostess set from the summer mini catalog is one of my favorites! I love bold floral stamps. They are fun to work with and just changing colors gives you such a different look. 

I used Pumkin Pie Cardstock and ink on this fun card. I paired it up with Wild Wasabi and Early Espresso as the center accent just like the background cardstock. I punched a Ribbon Lace piece from the Lucky Limeade and added it to the background.

I chose the same stamps with this card but I mixed up the colors. I used Pale Plum, Wild Wasabi, and Pretty in Pink Ink. I chose Wisteria Wonder cardstock for the base. This card was done in about 5 minutes! I added some pearls to the message and added an organza ribbon to finish. Soft and lovely.  I hope you enjoyed these cards. Feel free to leave me a comment. I appreciate each and every one. 
Smiles, 
T

No comments: