Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Demonstrator Meeting Fun, Sale-a-bration, and more....

Last night when I arrived at my monthly demonstrator meeting, I was so thrilled to see the project we were making......

  Winter
  Spring 

Isn't this the cutest calendar??? It is so cute and so simple! I love it. Of course, I had to bring it home and apply a spritz of shimmer to the whole thing....because that's how I roll. I wish I had a desk to display it on where others could see it. I will be taking it with my to my workshops and showing it off. So many creative people out there who come up with these fabulous ideas for us to C.A.S.E. (Copy And Share Everything!) 

I have also been working on another Love Shack set of cards. With the Filled with Love bundle special we just concluded I made these fun cards to go inside my Love Shack. 






 
 

I think they turned out well. I am going to give a Love Shack to each of my February hostesses. I hope they will like them. I also hope it will get some people to book during this fabulous Sale-a-bration too! So many free goodies to be had. 

What a great time to purchase that large item you were waiting to get. Like the Big Shot! If you were to buy the Big Shot ($99.95), 2 exclusive SU dies ($21.95 ea), and a packet of assorted paper ($6.95), your total would be $150.80 (before tax & shipping). This catalog order would qualify you for hostess benefits of $20 in free merchandise AND a Hostess Level 1 stamp set FREE...... AND because it is Sale-a-Bration you would also qualify for 3...YES 3 FREE SAB sets! WOW! Now that's a great deal! Imagine the fun you could have with all of this!

Now, If you have been thinking of signing up to be a demonstrator (hobby demo, or for extra $) you could sign up now and save 15% on your starter kit AND get an extra $50 bundle!
ALSO, save 30% on your first product order of $150 or more (placed within 45 days), plus earn hostess rewards AND receive a minimum of three Sale-A-Bration gifts (1 for every $50 in product purchased). 



IT'S GOOD TO KNOW: There's no penalty to drop and you keep the kit and everything you purchased at a discount! You'll enjoy full demonstrator privileges through March 31, 2011. To remain active beyond June 30, 2011, $300 in product sales is required - including your own purchases!.

Starter Kit ships FREE.

What a great time to sign up with Stampin'Up! Contact me for more info and you could be signed up today! 

Until next time....Happy Stamping!

No comments: