Sunday, January 2, 2011

Starting the New Year right

Now that the holiday season is over it's time to put away the Christmas stuff. I was doing just that this weekend, though there is a bit more than I had anticipated that needs to be put away, it didn't start me from getting a start on my planning for a new year of stamping and crafting. I had fun putting together a project or two to start the new year out with while relaxing and watching movies with my family on this rainy New Year's weekend. I don't have it all put together or my new schedule set just yet, but I wanted to give you a little preview.........


Just a couple of the cards for this upcoming class. This is going to be a fun one! I call it the Love Shack....wait till you see the rest....oh, but I have to finishing putting the whole thing together.......then I will post the whole thing along with dates and times. It's super cute!
I was also blessed this Christmas to get another Expedit bookcase to hang over my desk in my craftroom....My husband hung in up today and now I get the pleasure of filling it up. I ordered curtains for the patio door as well so my room is really coming together. I just need a bit more organizing......Here's a peek at the bookcase......


I will post pics of the completed room once it is done. I am sooooo excited to almost have this space finished.  Finally....a space of my own.....maybe I will keep the kitchen table clear for awhile.....maybe.......

2 comments:

Jen @ By Jen ❤️ said...

How very exciting!!! Can't wait to see your finished room.

Maureen Rauchfuss said...

Hey Christina - my blog is www.crazystampinglady.blogspot.com - great minds think alike huh :)