Friday, October 22, 2010

Crazy Ladies Craft Night

My friend Cathy over at http://scrappincatscreativeendeavors.blogspot.com/ showed me the planner she made and I knew I had to make one. So, when it came time for our next craft night I decided to make these since the holidays are around the corner. The crazy ladies and I set out to make these and thru much trial and error and laughter, finally succeeded. We used a manila file folder, but you can also use a school pocket folder that doesn't have the binder tabs in it. We used a variety of Christmas papers, but you can use stamps, or whatever you like to decorate. 

Here is the inside. It holds different planning and organizing documents. These were found on OrganizedChristmas.com.  I will be offering a class on making these in November as well. Contact me for more information. 

2 comments:

Jen @ By Jen ❤️ said...

Yours turned out really cute. I love the little houses and the beautiful blue color. Great project! Thanks again for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Any kits available for this one?