Saturday, October 30, 2010

Big Shot Class

I attended Evelyn and DeDe's Big Shot class today to learn some new things to make with my Big Shot Die Cutter. Here are the cute things we made...
This is a felt coaster made with the scalloped square die and the Lattice die. Simple, cute, and functional. The colors came out funny here, it's really just red and green, not orange and green.....although those are my HS Alumni colors......

The next project was a simple and cute card using the SU wood sheets. The letters are all cut out of a wood sheet and sponged or stamped.
 The next item is my favorite. I really love the boxes. Big ones, small ones......I love them all! 

Sparkly and Bright....too cute. We glittered Rudolph's nose with red glitter and textured the background paper. And just when you think it can't get any cuter....DeDe and Evelyn gave us a gift of tags to go in the box......
Here's the finished set including the card we made last. I of course have to apply shimmer paint to it all but I think they are just adorable. Fun class to attend. Thanks ladies for the great ideas!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Girl, you are on fire! Love, love, love these!
Hugs,
Jill