Friday, October 22, 2010

Christmas Star Book Mini Album

Hi! I'm back with another fun project. It's actually not a new project as I did several of these albums for the craft fair I participated in earlier this month. This one however was done with only Stampin'Up! products and paper. The inside pages were stamped and sponged and I love the way it turned out! I used the Christmas Cheer Scrapbook kit and the Serene Snowflakes Stamp set.  Also used were Bashful Blue, Very Vanilla, and Marina Mist papers.
 These are just a few of the pages. I can't wait to put my own pictures in this one, it's for me! I will be offering a class on making these wonderful gifts in November. You can check out my schedule on my SU website www.thecrazystamplady.stampinup.net.
 There are stickers that come in the scrapbook kit too.
 The additional embellishments are easy and fun to put together.
This is my favorite part of the book, the pockets with tags. When I was finished I sprayed the whole book with Shimmer Spray. You can't see it in these pics but these pages sparkle/shimmer. Thanks for letting me share! Let me know if you are interested in taking the class.

No comments: