Monday, July 26, 2010

WaterColorTrio Card

This is one of my first samples I created for my workshop. Stampin'Up! offers a full line of color coordinated papers, inks, pens, papers, ribbons, as well as fabulous stamps. I started out with just 3 stamp sets and 1 packet of paper so I wanted to show that you didn't need a lot to start stamping. So, I chose to stick with black and white and add red as an accent.  This is a standard 4-1/4 x 5-1/2 (half sheet) Whisper White cardstock. I ran the Basic Black backround piece  thru the Big Shot with one of the Perfect Details texture plates. The flower is from the Watercolor Trio set in the Summer mini catalog. I just stamped it in black and layered with Real Red and Basic Black. The bottom piece of Real Red was punched using the Eyelet Border punch. I finished it of with a small organza bow. I just love the elegant look it has....don't you?

No comments: