Friday, July 23, 2010

Remodeled Craft Room/Office


This is a work in progress...but I am so excited! I was able to purchase this Ikea Expedit bookcase recently and I just love it! I haven't quite figured out what to put in it and what not to put in it. But this is where it is at this point. I am able to put most of my stamping and scrapbooking paper and supplies in it and it doesn't look too cluttered. I am working on organizing the desk area and will post a picture once I am done along with the before picture which is hideous! This summer has been a great time to de-clutter and re-organize for me.

3 comments:

Jen @ By Jen ❤️ said...

Looks great!! I'm excited for you and your new biz and your new blog. Fun Stuff!!

Betsy said...

Looks very nice, T!

Jill said...

Love the new shelves-- so great!!! Your blog is looking great, and so are all your card samples. As always, you inspire me Tina!
Hugs,
Jill