Friday, July 23, 2010

Craft Night Creation


Once a month I meet with some friends and we do something creative. Each time we do something different and it's not always stamping. This month my friend Jolynn hosted and we did Vision Boards. A Vision Board is simply something to inspire you...a list of things you like, or want to achieve, whatever you like. I did mine on Creativity. We used old magazines to cut out phrases (you could use pictures too) and then glued them to a pretty piece of paper. Since my new craft room/office is black and white I chose to stick with those colors. I photocopied the magazine words then glued them on the paper. I think this goes well with my new room and my "Creative" spirit I am trying to re-establish. Stay tuned for other projects we've done in the past....

No comments: