Thursday, September 25, 2014

Shoe Box Swap Night!

Each month when I go to Janice's down line meeting, I love the projects she shares...I especially love the projects when it's a night of shoe box swapping. This is when everyone brings a shoe box with all the materials to make a card and a sample card and everyone gets to make about 8 cards! So many creative ideas get shared and it's a lot of fun. I wanted to share some of the swaps with you today.











This was one of my favorite cards because it spins! Yes, that's right, it spins! When you pull on the little heart string the snowflake spins around. Totally clever!

This adorable box was created with the Gift Box Punch Board (135863). It's wrapped with a belly band of Tangelo Twist (133677) and the Motley Monsters DSP(135819). The ghost is cut out using the Fall Fun Framelit (135856) dies. All tied up with a Tangelo Twist ribbon(133669) for a fabulous treat!

This was part of our swap that Janice made. Isn't it just adorable! I have been seeing so many of these cute boxes dressed up. The box is made using the Curvy Keepsake Box Thinlit die (135853). The feathers are the Feathers Framelit Dies (135852), Tied up with the Burlap ribbon (132140) which was stripped to pull apart the strands. This would make a terrific place setting for thanksgiving.

I hope you enjoy these fun cards. Come back soon to see my latest swaps!
Happy Stamping!

No comments: