Thursday, February 2, 2012

I'm Baaaaack!

     Time has a way of getting away from us. My last post was in December and here it is ...February! Where did that time go? Whew! Well, we had a lovely Christmas and New Year's followed by some unexpected home repairs which have kept us quite busy. Hopefully now that they are coming to a close, I will be posting on a more regular basis. I look forward to reading your comments again. 
     I noticed when I checked my blog the other day that I had surpassed 10,000 views! WOW! How fun! I had no idea that I'd get much traffic when I started this blog and I am thrilled that you are all checking back in even though I have not been posting much. I'm thinking of holding a drawing for some kind of FREEBIE in honor of my 10,000 views.....so come on back to check for the details!
So much is going on with Stampin'Up! right now. There is the new Occasions Mini, and Sale-A-Bration, as well as this awesome offer for FREE digital software. I will be posting more info on the Occasions Mini and Sale-A-Bration soon but here's the info for the Free My Digital Studio trial:
You can download the trial here for FREE 





With the FREE trial, you’ll get:
■Full access to the software at NO COST for 30 days.
■Full design functionality.
■Exclusive artwork that comes with My Digital Studio Express.
■Opportunity to purchase additional downloads from designer templates to stamp brush sets--and everything in between.
■Access to our professional print services.
Once your trial period expires, simply contact me to purchase the downloadable or disc version of the software to continue enjoying My Digital Studio.

124483 My Digital Studio Express*
Downloadable version with full software and just enough digital content to get you started
Only available as an online order $39.95. See Express Content here.
 
118108 My Digital Studio:
Packaged DVDs with full software and robust digital content; includes nearly 2,000 stamp brush sets, embellishments, designer templates, punches, Designer Series Papers, card stock, and more.
That’s more than a $500
$79.95   


Check it out! It's great to try something before you buy and this is no exception. Start digital scrapping and stamping today!


Thanks for stopping by and continuing to follow me.
Smiles, 
T

No comments: