Monday, May 23, 2011

National Scrapbook Month

Well, Hello again! Yes, It's me....remember me??? May has been National Scrapbook Month. Have you all out there in blog land been scrapbooking this month? I finally did something the other night at my upline's monthly stamp meeting. It's actually meant to be a wall hanging, but I suppose it could be title page or divider page in a scrapbook album. It could be done with any kind of patterned paper and stamps you like. Evelyn & DeDe came up with this one and I just love it!
We used watercolor crayons to color in the flowers on the smaller card. That was fun and new for me! I just love the butterflies as accents as well as the texture I added by using a texture folder with the Big Shot. 
I had hoped to have an all day scrapbook day this month, but somehow time got away from me. I am working on scheduling a monthly day just to get back in the habit of putting my pics in albums again.  Thanks for stopping by. Check out the National Scrapbook Month Flyer on the side of the blog to see what's on special till the end of this month. I'll be back tomorrow with some pics of our demonstrator cards from Lorraine....fun Father's Day stuff.....come back and see.....
Smiles, 
T

No comments: