Thursday, March 17, 2011

Workshop Projects

Last week, I held a workshop for my cousin Renee and her friends. We had a really good time and Renee was able to get several extra free sets with the SaleABration going on until the end of the month!
I cased this card from the Stampin' Connection site to make at her workshop. You can view it on this blog: http://www.seasonsofstamping.com/2010/06/sweet-centers-for-baby.html Everything was the same except the flower. We made these from the circle punch and a brad. I filled the sweet treat cups with Tic Tacs. Isn't this just adorable!
My friend Jolynn hosted a workshop as well and these are the projects I came up with for her night. She was interested in Birthday projects so I found these online and chose these two.
  
This is my first card with the Create a Cupcake set (#121915) from the Occasions Mini. I just love this set and there are so many fun things you can do with these cupcakes. I found inspiration here: http://expressivedesigns.wordpress.com/   I hope to show you in another post soon.  Oh, and since I have started back with Stampin'Up! I like to offer these fun favors at my workshops. It seems to set the whole mood and let people know another fun way to use your stamps and papers. You can dress them up for any occasion.
Our second project was this fun card Brandy did at her last workshop. I think she got the idea here: http://jackietopa.typepad.com/addicted_to_stamping/2011/02/who-wants-ice-cream.html  Isn't it fun! I have a craving for some ice cream....imagine that! I used the Petal Cone die (#121810) again, the same one used for the carrot! Then I ran it through the Big Shot with the Perfect Details Texturz Plate (#115962). This gives it the look of a ice cream cone. The scoops are the scalloped half circle from the same die and then used a circle punch to shape the scoops. Now, this one was done with the 1-3/4" Circle (#119850) but I like using the 2-1/2" Circle punchn (#120906) better. It makes them wider scoops and they fit a bit better on top of the cone. Either way you choose, who wouldn't love this as a Birthday card???

 
Thanks for stopping by today. Hope you liked my samples and will be inspired to make some of your own. Sale-A-Bration ends this month so if you haven't placed your order and received your FREE stamp set, go to my links and check out the catalog and get to it! You don't want to miss out on this sale! As always, your comments are welcome!
Until next time....
Happy Stampin!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Tina, love the water bottle idea. Love the ice cream cones too!