Tuesday, February 22, 2011

SASSY Meeting Card Exchange

Just a quick note to share my card exchange with you for this month. This group is following the theme found in the Stampin'Up!Stampin' Success Magazine for the contests for demonstrators. The theme was Mother's Day or Father's Day. Since Mother's Day is pretty easy to create a card for, I decided to make a Father's Day card. I can't get enough of the Botanical Gazette Papers from the Occasions Mini Catalog so I used it.....again.
 

I saw this type of stand used on Becky Robert's blog so I tried to use mine. I have to apologize, mine is not near as cute as her displays. I am working on lighting and arrangement and one of these days I will get it down. There is so much to learn once you start blogging. Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments: