Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Is this blog still active???


Many of you may be wondering if I am still here.  This is totally understandable since I created a FB page for my business and started posting everything to it instead of my blog here. I am trying to figure out how to keep all of my social media links updated at the same time and do it regularly and efficiently. I have failed...but I am still determined. My photography has lacked since breaking my camera. I am using my iPhone mostly now, and probably not very well. I am working on taking better pics and improving my posts as well as listing materials and instructions again. As with any part time hobby or job, it can be time consuming and doesn't always make it to the top of the "to do" list. But I assure you, I am still here. Still creating and hosting classes. And I hope to share those creations and such with you in a better and more effective way soon. Until then, I hope you will check back with me from time to time. I look forward to seeing comments posted and communicating with my fellow demonstrators, stampers, and friends out there! Thanks for hanging in there...
Keep on stamping!
Christina

No comments: