Friday, August 2, 2013

Holiday Catalog is now Live and New Thinlits Dies are available too!

So, by now many of you have received your SU Holiday Catalogs in the mail and are pouring over the oodles of fun holiday items to make and craft. One of the surprises we were told about at Convention this year were these New Thinlits Card Dies. The picture above shows their function perfectly. Such a fun card and so many things you can do with these new framelits. They shared a few other ideas at convention as well.


This one was cute, sorry that the first pic is a bit blurry. I was trying to photograph a video screen.

Another super idea was this folding photo book/card! Isn't it cool! I can't wait to get these and start making some of these for Christmas gifts.
There are two types of Thinlits dies, one is a Label, one is a circle. Both come with their own embellishments. There is a flyer posted on my blog here for more information so go check it out!
I apologize for not posting more photos of convention sooner as I am knee deep in 30 year High School Reunion plans. Tomorrow is the big day and then it's back to normal around here. I will post a bunch more next week but here's a few to hold you till then...
There were awesome aerial performers and a live band called the Spazmatics rockin' the 80's tunes...

These were the display boards with thousands of samples for all to see...Can you see the message? Share what you love!

They shared fun holiday decor ideas...

Photo journals made with our new line of journals...

Lots and lots of cards and such on display...here's just a couple boards...

There is so much more to share. I have more from the SU headquarters to share so come back and check in with me. If you didn't make it to convention and you are visiting, drop me a comment to let me know you like what I am sharing. 
Until then, 
Happy Stamping!!

No comments: