Friday, June 14, 2013

Hi there folks! I hope you are enjoying all the new offerings in the new catalog. I know I am and I am sure there is even more to come with the Seasonal Catalog coming in August. I can't wait to see all of the Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas stuff. The holidays are my favorite time of year! Well, I'm busy preparing for this weekends Card Buffet with my recent recruit Flossie. I will have more fun cards to show you after Saturday so check back.
Just a reminder...the 25% off Digital products ends on June 15th. Don't wait too long to pick up this discount off of digital product and print services. Check it out on my website here.
I wanted to share my card for this month's group card swap. I had fun making it, even though I was up late tying to figure out the layout till I was able to CASE one similar. SU Michele Reynolds made one similar here and I changed it up a bit, but thanks to her for the inspiration!

The theme was summer fun. I loved the bikini made using the Dress Up Framelit Dies (130101) and had to make one for myself. The bikini was made using the Polka Dot Parade DSP (126902) and I backed it up with the Gingham Garden DSP (129310). Now, you probably can't see through the glare...I took this picture in my car before going into the meeting because I realized I hadn't taken a pic of my card to share yet. I guess I could've waiting to go inside for better lighting, duh, oh well. The base of the card is Marina Mist and I used a piece of Whisper White over the base that I textured using the Perfect Polka Dots (117335) texture folder. I thought it went well with the bikini. The saying comes from the Blooming with Kindness (126422) stamp set..."Warmest Wishes"...Summer....Yeah, well my kids say I'm too punny already, so I know! 
It's been fun sharing with you. Drop me a comment and let me know what you think. I love to read your comments.
Happy Staming...

No comments: