Friday, March 22, 2013

A New Begining

I guess you've all been wondering what happened to me and my projects? Well, I didn't fall off the face of the earth. Things got a bit busy around Christmas with our family trip to Hawaii and I wasn't doing too many classes or buffets after that. I was thinking of dropping out but I have decided to give it another try. I am also going to make a commitment to blogging a bit more. It may not be daily, but it will be more than monthly!
I am looking forward to bringing your the projects and creations that I have been working on and the new products and specials Stampin'Up! will be offering in these next few months. Please stay tuned for more news, and creative projects.
Until then, Happy Stamping...

1 comment:

Linda said...

Oh good. I was hoping you wouldn't give it up. I keep getting emails about the new SU stuff and am looking forward to another class/card buffet with you...p.s. I have a little something for you..if I can locate it