Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Monday's Creation


Last night our group of crafty friends got together to make some wall art. We each did something different and they all turned out adorable! I will have to get pics of theirs to post but here is mine for starters...

In the first picture you can see the cute paper pumpkins I found this video. Thanks Tracey Caudle. I textured mine using different texture folders from SU.  The second one is the frame art itself. The inspiration came from Debbie who found this picture on Pinterest. Thank you Melissa Davies for your creativity and inspiration!
We each used different materials and stamps and such. I was having a bit of a problem with my computer so I was the last to finish, at midnight, long after everyone else went home. I finally fixed the problem and was able to use my MDS2 program from Stampin'Up! I printed the words out and then used the Apothacary Accents Framelits to cut out and frame them. The pumpkins are just punch art using the Large Oval punch by SU. The leaves are all from the Holiday Catalog, the die is the Autumn Accents. 
I sponged the Maple leaves like I saw in this video. What a great job Patricia Bowman did on her leaves. I had to try them. The other leaves are just textured. I just love making new accents for my home. Especially throughout the holidays. 
I hope you enjoyed my latest project. Drop me a note and let me know what you are working on.
Smiles, 
T

No comments: