Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Craft Night

It's always fun to get together with friends and craft. Monday night was no exception. The ladies decided wreaths were the craft of the month so we searched thru Pinterest to get inspiration and found lots of ideas. I chose this hydrangea one.....I just love hydrangeas! I had a grapevine wreath just hanging around in the attic....waiting to be used (poor dusty thing!). JoAnne's has a 50% off Fall silk flower sale going on so I picked up some Fall colored hydrangeas and a little berry bush. I spent about an hour hot gluing the leaves and then the flowers on the grapevine wreath. I finished it up with an organza ribbon and bow to hang the lovely wreath on top. Here's how it turned out....

What do ya think? I love it. I am ready for Fall and Fall decorating. I had a great time with my girlfriends and made a lovely wreath to hang on my door.....time well spent!
For those of you who follow my blog, I wanted to let you know that changes are coming soon. I am thinking of redesigning my blog to include more about me and my other crafts, my family, and the little piece of property that we are trying to make into a little ranch. I am not sure how yet, but I wanted to let you know. I hope to be posting a bit more often as well.
Thanks for letting me share with you, and thanks for stopping by!
Smiles,
T

No comments: