Thursday, December 15, 2011

Christmas Crafting & SU Sale!


It has been crazy busy around the homestead with all the Christmas preparations! This is one of my projects for this year. I have seen several examples posted on SU Demo web site and on other blogs and I just had to make one for myself. This is only the first one, I have 2 others in the works! I think they will make fun gifts....what do you think? It took awhile at first because I was trying to decide on what I wanted on each block....once that was decided, it went a bit faster. Now that I have one, the others are going to be a lot faster. I'll be posting the next one as soon as I finish so check back.
Oh! I also wanted to share a great sale with you just in time for Christmas!


Nearly 200 items have been added to the Stampin'Up! Clearance rack for this fantastic sale!
From Dec. 15th - January 5, 2012 pick up some fantastic deals on paper, ribbons, buttons, dies, and old style punches at a fraction of the original prices! Great for stocking stuffers or gifts for that scrapbooking/papercrafter or for yourself!
Unfortunately, I no longer have a SU webpage of my own, so you can order directly thru me via email or telephone. Or you can order online thru the SU website and use me, Christina Dowty, as your demonstrator. Check out the great deals here!

http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx

You can email me at jtdowty89@gmail.com. I plan on stocking up on punches! Remember, sale is limited to stock on hand....so when they are gone, they are gone! Don't miss out on thise once a year blowout!

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you are enjoying this beautiful Christmas season!
Smiles,
T

2 comments:

Scrappin' Cat! said...

Oh WOW, Tina!! That is beautiful. So many details, its truly beautiful.

Debbie said...

Tina, these are great...what a cool idea for a gift. I'm really trying to come up with more hand made items...this is a great one! Can't wait to see it in person! Hope you made one for yourself!