Saturday, April 30, 2011

Where did you go?

I bet that is what some of you are wondering. I hadn't realized that it has been so long since my last post! I am still here and working on some fun stuff to share with you so please check back.

Today is the last day to order the Sneak Peek Products from the upcoming catalog with a $20 order so don't miss out on that if you want to get it before summer.




Four Frames stamp set. This fun set pairs up with the decorative label punch to add fun to any stamping project you use it with. This new set comes in wood mount as well as clear mount.
Pair these up with the Paisley Petals DSP (122367)and you have a wonderful combo!

With a $20 purchase, you will be able to purchase these two items now, before their release in July! The DSP will cost $9.95 for 12 sheets total: 2 ea. of 6 double sided designs. The stamp set can be purchased for $20.95 Wood mount (123440) and $15.95 Clear mount(123442).


I have a lot to catch up on and will hopefully be posting a bunch this weekend. We have a new mini and May is National Scrapbook Month and I will have some fun scrapbooking ideas for you as well. Thanks for checking back. I hope you all had a blessed Easter celebration in your neck of the woods and that the spring is calling you to get out and enjoy God's creation.

No comments: