Saturday, August 28, 2010

Friday Night Card Club

Well, my first card class went well. I was able to share some new ideas with some good friends and had lots of fun. Here are the cards we made.
I cased this card on the SU website. Loved the idea of inking the embossing folder before running it thru the BigShot.

This cute little card was taken directly from the SU catalog. I just love the soft colors. Simple and Sweet.

I borrowed this one from my card exchange from earlier this month. The lighter leaves were stamped with bleach. Really cool technique. I am anxious to try this with some other dark colored cardstock.
I couldn't seem to get a good photo of this one because of lighting. The crowns are embossed with "iridescent ice" embossing powder. It's very sparkly....I love it! Another one copied off of the SU website.
And last but not least...."From the Crypt".....I designed this one myself but copied the jeweled brad in the eye from another card I saw a sample of on SU website. I added "Stickles" glitter glue so it's really sparkly too!
My friends were able to make 10 cards.....2 ea. of the 5 designs for $10 (including envelopes). Not a bad deal,eh? Thanks for letting me share with you!

1 comment:

Scrappin' Cat! said...

Every single card was gorgeous! I had so much fun learning all kinds of new techniques. Thank you, thank you! It was a fantastic deal and so much fun.